Want some help training for your first Half Marathon or 5K?
Have you already done the distance but you want some help getting faster?
Whether your goal is to complete your first half marathon or get faster at the 5K distance, we’re here to help. Long runs, hilly runs, flat runs, tempo runs,…..we’ll mix it up, but the point is to get outside and run together.
Our coaches will teach you good running form at the beginning of each program, so that you’ve got a good foundation to start from as our speed and distance increases.
Why train with Team Flower Power?
It’s simple; Training with an all women’s group can’t be beat in terms of support, camaraderie, and making sure that you have fun while you train. No matter what level you’re starting at, your coaches and your team will be out there every week to support you. Let us help you reach this goal, and when you do we’ll be there at the finish line to celebrate with you! Walkers and run/walkers are welcome.
We’ll run as a group every Sunday morning, with a gradual increase in total mileage designed to minimize the risk of injury while building endurance and strength. You’ll get a detailed training plan and weekly emails to guide you through the workouts that you’ll do on your own the rest of the week.
Includes the following;
- Coached run on Sundays, building distance throughout the program. In the early weeks of the program we’ll focus on good run form through the use of drills and other strengthening exercises.
- Detailed daily training plan appropriate for your current level of fitness and goals
- A dri lite run shirt or run cap
- Weekly emails with coaching guidance and training tips
- Coaching support via email throughout the program
- Race day support
2014 Run Training Schedule:
April 5th thru June 21st (11 weeks)
Target Race: See Jane Run Half Marathon or 5K on June 21st in Alameda
Where: Group workouts every Sunday morning at 8:30am at various locations in San Francisco and Southern Marin
$175 by 3/2/2014
$199 3/2 – 3/30
$225 – after 3/30/2013