Tri Training for Performance
Individual Triathlon Training for Performance Oriented Athletes
This Performance Tri Program is designed for those ready to push their training and performance to a new level. We’ll take it up a notch from the Beginner Program and start to focus on building ‘racing’ skills and an advanced level of fitness with the goal of peak performance for the target event. Participants in this program should have previous triathlon experienced and have basic skills in all three components of the sport.
Race distance for performance training can be anything from Sprint to Ironman, depending on your goals. Here are a few key components of the Performance Coaching Program:
- Baseline field testing to determine appropriate training paces in swimming, biking and running.
- Detailed weekly training plan, adjusted monthly based on training results/performance.
- Advanced skills instruction in all three sports
- One 30 minute session of one-on-one time each month with a Flower Power Sports coach to focus on a specific skill, review of training plan or other topic of your choosing
- Individually coached athletes may also participate in up to 3 of our coached group workouts a week if desired
Requires a minimum 4 month commitment.
If you’re ready to take your training to the next level and rock it at the races this year, send Coach Michelle an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get right back to you!